Saturday, May 10, 2008

GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP!!!

What the fuck!!! I have just learned that the United States Army will not let it's soldiers stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan view this blog. I, of course, am flattered that those war-mongering murderers find my musings such a threat. Those in command can't possibly think the grunts would go sexually ballistic viewing my old, saggy, tits. Come on get real!!! I guess it's more patriotic to click on Jenna Bush's bush posted across the internet. But, be forewarned. I gave it a look-see and immediately, got infected with viruses. The prez's little twat gave my puter stds. Hope the new husband isn't in for a surprise of the burning nature. Once more the right is wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Uncle Sam has become the patriarchal father who decides what his "adult" children can do, see, think, feel. Shame! It's ok to let them die horrible deaths or be terribly injured, both physically and emotionally but not ok to get a good chuckle.

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Not only does this government hide the atrocious way our soldiers are "supported" but it won't even allow them to interact with those of us here at home who might give them a little comic relief. Shame on them!
Mary