Sunday, June 1, 2008

JERRY'S GOODBYE














From: jleahy
To: nycajun
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:45 AM

Dear All,

I just finished having a cleaning of myself with the expert aid and loving hands of my daughter, Jessica, and my wife, Zenaida. They have had to endure much. I know from the way that they are that they truly love me and will continue to do everything possible to make my situation, while here on Earth, as comfortable as possible.

I want to thank you all individually, and as a group, for caring about me so much, and I can only express myself now while I can because I'm not sure how many other opportunities I may have to do so.

I love you all very much and I want to let you know that you are in my constant thoughts and prayers, that if you were faced this situation that I am facing, that you have so many people willing to sacrifice themselves for you.

I know that this letter may not make a lot of sense, but I can only try to use these words to let you know how I feel.

Goodnight, good dreams and I hope you have the best life you can possibly have considering all the circumstances you have had to face and will face from now until the whatever the future may hold for you.

Your loving friend, father,stepfather and brother,

Jerry

2 comments:

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

Beautiful - touching; wonderful.

GOIN' TO THE DOGS OF NEW YORK said...

To My New Friend Diane
Thank you so very much for your kinds words. At this time caring support is such a comfort. I will be flying to Houston to celebrate my brother's life on Saturday. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write.
Cherie