Sunday, July 6, 2008

VIVA COLUMBIA!!!

My late brother Jerry and their mother Angela gave me the precious gift of my two neices Jessica and Vanessa. The girls are half Columbian. Also, I am now blessed with an extended family of wonderful and loving Latin Americans.
So, the story of the rescue of the 15 hostages from their six year captivity with the FARC guerrilas was especially meaningful to me. The brave and brilliant Columbian Army went in and duped those in control and got the prisoners safely away to freedom without firing a shot or harming anyone. Mucho Gracias. Vaya con Dios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Toots,
It's "muchas gracias" since gracia is feminine, mucha must be fem also and since gracia (s) is plural, so must the preceeding adjective be plural as well. Nice try, I'm sure your relatives appreciate it! You know me, I can't help but comment on stuff like this. Asi es la vida! (Such is life!)